Wednesday 1 May 2013

Forty Thousand Page Views...

When I started writing this, I thought that with a bit of luck as many as ten people might eventually look at this blog, one time each.

I've just found I've had forty thousand page views. I never expected even one percent of that level of interest.

Sincere thanks to every single person that has commented, joined or read my blog. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have, and if you've found any of it interesting or useful, I'm really pleased.

Thanks once again and please keep coming back!

Merry meet again.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and thanks for all your posts. So much stuff to try and copy, but so little time!

    Cheers, and here's to 40,000 more.
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. That is a good achievement for any blog. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and well deserved. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete